How to use
Find out how easy it is to integrate PluginEye with your plugins
1. How to generate a new SDK
- Go to Plugin list and add a new plugin filling the form.
- Copy the code snippet.
- Paste the snippet previously copied into the top of your main plugin's PHP file..
2. How to install a new SDK
- Download the SDK zip.
- Unzip the archive.
- Move the unzipped folder into the plugin root directory.
3. How to insert new snippet inside your plugin
- Try your plugin in a test enviroment, and be sure that opt-in dialog will be showed. That's it!
- Push a new version into repository and start to collect email.